Monday, December 2, 2013

Hip Holiday Retro Christmas Pillow

 I am so totally in love with this Hip Holiday line from Blend Fabric!  My favorite print is the retro cars with the christmas trees!  I had to make a throw pillow - surprising?  The tutorial is over on the Therm O Web Blog - check it out!

This pillow is featuring my new favorite way to finish a pillow - a zipper flap on the back!

Should I be concerned that I have a matching pink, white, green and aqua Christmas tree in my family room?

 So totally in love!

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    It's a great blog for the coming Christmas. We all guys always waited for this movement. We also plan lots of things o this basic occasion. So for them its a awesome blog where they can get lots of information. We have also a variety kind of Custom Throw Pillows, if you want to know about them then, please explore our website for the details.

    ReplyDelete