Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Blue Jars, Bottle Brush Trees & Old Cars

These cute bottle brush trees in mason jars are everywhere in blog land!  I had to jump in and assemble a few for myself!  

My trees started out too green.  I sprayed a little Heirloom White spray paint on them and now they look like they've been lightly dusted with snow.


You can use fake snow for the snow, I used sugar.  Then place your little trees inside the jars.

I love vintage cars.  I didn't want to spend $$$ on a replica car.  I was thrilled when I found this one in the ornament section of Target for only $3!

I bought these smaller trees at Michael's in a package for about $1.  Use wire cutters to snip off the base.  Then place in your truck!

 I love it!!!  Makes me feel happy inside when I look at this nostalgic scene!




Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment