Friday, May 17, 2013

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Wallhanging Entry

AmysCreativeSide.com

  If you are joining me from the Blogger's Quilt Festival - Welcome to the Jedi Craft Girl Blog!  I am Amanda and I love sewing and quilting and crafting and creating!! 

This is my quilt entry in the "Wall Hanging Category"  This cute little bird quilt measures 32" x 37" and I do hang it on my wall.  I originally created it for Valentine's Day.  I loved it so much and the colors work in my house that I still have it up!!

Most of the fabrics are Moda.  I machine appliqued the birds, hearts, and tree and I quilted it on my machine.



I love that the applique is not perfectly centered and it has a scrappy feel!





Thanks for stopping by!!


Amanda

3 comments:

  1. This is my favorite submitted so far :) Just absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! What a darling little quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete