Friday, February 1, 2013

Baby Owl Birthday Favors

 We made these little owls for my daughter to bring to her preschool class on her birthday.  Remember when we were little and our mothers would bake cupcakes and bring them to school on our birthday?  Not any more - we can't bring any treats - even if they are store-bought.  We wanted to bring something cute and fun and that most likely wouldn't get thrown away. 
 We love these little hooties!  Each one is just a little bit different.


 As she handed them to the children, they were so excited to bring home a new friend!!  (they would also make cute valentines!)


Amanda

8 comments:

  1. These are adorable!! I bet everyone in the class just loved them. I like the owl doormat too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So dang cute (BTW - I love your "Jedi" theme)! I would love for you to share this or any of your great ideas at the link party going on now (and every Saturday through Tuesday) at 'Or so she says ...' Also, don't miss the Sweethearts Giveaway starting on Monday with over $2,000 in prizes. Hope to see you there! www.oneshetwoshe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super adorable! What a great little gift idea :) I'm sure the kids loved them. Thanks for linking up to the weekly creative.

    Shannon @ Sewing Barefoot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Featuring you today at The Weekly Creative :)
      http://sewingbarefoot.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-weekly-creative-20.html

      I hope you'll stop by!
      Shannon @ Sewing Barefoot

      Delete
  4. This is such a great idea Amanda. Love it!
    Hugs,
    Marcie
    I Gotta Try That

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are sew sew cute! I hadta make one- I blogged about it and your Jedi bloggy tricks over at www.fromthistothatbybobbalou.blogspot.com Thanks for the idea! I will definitely be making more!

    ReplyDelete