Thursday, March 1, 2012

Upstairs Hallway

I bought a round table at a garage sale. I didn't really want it, I had no idea where to put it. But the garage sale people were totally talking me into it! I finally got it down to $5. On the way home, I kept feeling like I got ripped off. Once I showed my hubby - I really felt like I got ripped off. He was inspecting it and telling me everything wrong with it - I was almost in tears!

I pulled myself together and came up with a plan. Let's cut it in half (the top was not level to begin with). So, hubby got to work and moved one of the legs, and chopped it right in half! Now it is a perfect little table in the upstairs hallway. I can never put a solid piece of furniture here because of the giant cold air return vent. I found this little chair at a garage sale for $2 and I sewed a new pillow for the cushion.

I painted this old window and sewed a little banner for it. Now when ever I walk by I smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment