Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Front Porch Make-Over

The front porch needed a little fixing up. I sewed a little fabric banner for my old window. I vinyled this sign, "Love where you Live."
This rustic sign used to be black - I painted it blue. It had a star cut out and I covered it with a spray-painted frame. In the frame is fabric and a fabric bird silhouette. I love how it turned out!

The milk can is actually a family heirloom. It was from my Great-Grandfather's farm! I vinyled our street address on it.
I bought this chair at a garage sale for $2. It was brown before. Not anymore! Aqua spray paint to the rescue! I sewed a little pillow to match out of Amy Butler fabric.

This is how the table used to look - then I spray painted it Heirloom white and now it looks so much happier!
This was a plain walmart special ceramic pot. Now it is darling cherry red with our initial on it!! Love it!


I had this owl and I love him. But he was a little drab.

Now he is noticeable!! I think I am addicted to spray paint!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm impressed. I have always admired your artistic and decorating talents, Amanda. Someday I'll hire you do give my house a badly needed makeover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cherry red pot looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete